"Your Thoughts Create Your Life"

22 просмотра

Think_n_See

не прочитано,
8 мар. 2006 г., 00:32:1508.03.2006
– Happiness Group
"If your life doesn't look like what you're dreaming of, it means
you have thoughts which go against you. Your thoughts create your life.
If you want to change your life, change first your thoughts.
You can choose your thoughts. Nobody in the world can put a thought in
your head without your permission.
Never think a thing you don't want to happen.
Never let come out of your mouth something you don't want to happen!
Your life does not depend on others. It depends on your own ability to
master your thoughts."

I liked these phrases from this "Your Thoughts Create Your Life"
article: http://www.dailyindia.com/show/5353.php

Atomic-ideas

не прочитано,
8 мар. 2006 г., 21:25:5108.03.2006
– Happiness Group
How do you find all these articles?
I was just wondering since everday you have a post -usually two- with
articles backing up or enginering your comments. You do a fine job
finding them, I wouldn't find many more than one a month myself.

Think_n_See

не прочитано,
10 мар. 2006 г., 22:13:1510.03.2006
– Happiness Group
Hey Atomic,
Thanks for the question.
I check out news sources for articles on topics that really interest
me, like happiness, and psychology about positive topics, and sometimes
intuition. A good way of getting info is subscribing to google alerts
(http://www.google.com/alerts) for whatever keywords are interesting to
you (for example, your own last name to see it in the news! or specific
topics).
Thanks for asking!

Atomic-ideas

не прочитано,
13 мар. 2006 г., 22:03:0213.03.2006
– Happiness Group
Ok thanks,

By the way do you like any sort of mechanical, chemical, physics
sciences? Also do you like robots and robotics? I love that sort of
stuff, in fact right before (and soon after) this post I was reading an
article on howstuffworks.com about fusion reactors.

Also I have to ask do you believe in meditation or even psycic
abilities (maybe not x-men or anything just small abilities)? How much
do you belive is possible in the human brain? I am sort of on a quest
to find my limits and have been able to do some amazing stuff. I can't
really prove anything to you at this point and the place where I
learned most of my information (I modified the information from:
psipog.com, to fit my understanding of how it would, should and could
work). I can tell you this though; look under the psiballs section
there and try some of this yourself. While I can't be 100% sure its
real I do get alot of feedback from my expiriments hinting that its
real. I also here alot saying that you must practice and I have (lazily
I might add), since I started the more I practiced the more results I
found. Same for meditation just thats in a different more understood
field. (Your screen name suggests you believe in what I just said maybe
only sub-counsciencly but something. Just wondering, how did you come
up with your screen name?)

I ask you this out of sheer curiostity and because one of my things is
to try to understand other people and their actions and how they work
so it would be great to know (and the robotics is something I will
explain after you answer).

anata no tomodachi,
Tom

da5zeay

не прочитано,
16 мар. 2006 г., 11:17:5416.03.2006
– Happiness Group
I like this idea! The one in particular, "don't think a thing you don't
want to happen" reminds me of some of my superstitious thoughts. I
actually like superstitions, or at least find them interesting, because
they're markers for interesting emotional boundaries. The horseshoe
being lucky, for example, is a cool one, or how finding a penny is
lucky.

Atomic-ideas

не прочитано,
16 мар. 2006 г., 21:27:0716.03.2006
– Happiness Group
Well saying a penny is lucky is a rumor and isn't really true. What
makes it lucky is the story behind it and the fact that you believe
yourself to be lucky therefore you carry out your own desires and
become as lucky as you believe you can and as curcumstances allow for.

Think_n_See

не прочитано,
22 мар. 2006 г., 18:00:3422.03.2006
– Happiness Group
Hi Tom, thanks for the post... I called myself Think-n-See... because I
was in a good mood that day, and noticed that I liek to look around
(see) and observe (think). I also like the title of Dyer's early book
"When you believe it, you will see it." As with many things I do, it's
play. :)
Please feel free to post anything from robots, science, arts, etc that
has some relevance to happiness... post anythign liek that to this
group. I know I do... I post those things that seem intriguing and
fun. Thanks.
What is your interest in robots and robotics?

da5zeay

не прочитано,
23 мар. 2006 г., 01:21:2223.03.2006
– Happiness Group

Yep! Pennies are lucky! :-D

Indeed

не прочитано,
23 мар. 2006 г., 10:52:1523.03.2006
– Happiness Group
I agree! A penny is lucky, especially if found tails up!
And if intended to be lucky!
Yay, pennies!

Atomic-ideas

не прочитано,
23 мар. 2006 г., 23:28:2423.03.2006
– Happiness Group
Well I recently joined a robotics team (actually several months kind of
recently) we had our regionals competition 2 weeks ago and it was
pretty fun. If you want to see the videos you can goto our teams site
at :teamresistance.org and click on the underground site link which
will take you to alot of posts. If you look around you can find a
solitary video and a link to a page with alot of them. Or you can goto
the upper left hand bar and click on Fl regionals results (this is
probably the best option). It was intresting to build and it did GREAT
in the competition. Considering that we were one of the smallest teams
and only students built the robot (most teams have help building it
from professional engineers), so considering all that we made 3 out of
51 and would have made 1st if the referee hadn't favored the other team
and let them slide on a disqualification rule and gave us a minor
penalty due to the other teams rule breaking fun. But its still pretty
darn good and if you look at the photo gallery you can see ours.

Anyways its influenced me alot and it was fun so I was wondering if any
of you guys would be intrested in it or young enough to do it (high
school students unless your a mentor or some other good reason).

Think_n_See

не прочитано,
24 мар. 2006 г., 12:21:3824.03.2006
– Happiness Group

Tom, cool about the robots!!! Nice green hair! Thanks for telling us
about this good stuff!

That is a huge big deal to have come in third! You guys must be doing
so well. Sounds just great. I think there may be some other folks on
this site that are interested in robots and robotics. That's a huge
field of the future. Nice!

Atomic-ideas

не прочитано,
25 мар. 2006 г., 00:18:2025.03.2006
– Happiness Group
Thanks I get the same respons from just about everyone. Plus I went to
visit my grandma last friday thru wednsday and she had told just about
everyone to.

da5zeay

не прочитано,
25 мар. 2006 г., 01:53:2225.03.2006
– Happiness Group
v.cool! I participated in FIRST one year...the energy was really
awesome! I was a mentor for the 3D team, because I'm OLD :-)

Atomic-ideas

не прочитано,
25 мар. 2006 г., 09:24:1825.03.2006
– Happiness Group
Yeah you did the autodesk inventor stuff? Or some other program? And by
the way which team was it?

CarmenSunshine

не прочитано,
26 мар. 2006 г., 18:56:2226.03.2006
– Happiness Group
I got this from Joe Vitale's Life's Missing Instruction Manual:

Indian Wisdom: Two Wolves

An elder Cherokee was teaching his grandchildren. He said to them:

"A fight is going on inside of me. It is a terrible fight. It is
between two wolves: One wolf represents fear, anger, envy, sorrow,
regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority,
lies, false pride, superiority and ego. The other stands for joy,
peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence,
friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. This
same fight is going on inside you, and inside every other person
too."

They thought about it for a minute, then one child asked his
grandfather:

"Which wolf will win?"

The Old Cherokee simply replied... "The one you feed."

da5zeay

не прочитано,
27 мар. 2006 г., 01:04:4827.03.2006
– Happiness Group
Yo Atomic,

It was 3DSMax the year I did it, several years ago. Team 811 was the
team.

Atomic-ideas

не прочитано,
27 мар. 2006 г., 21:35:0027.03.2006
– Happiness Group
Alright I was going to say 3DSMax next but didn't use it the first time
because our team (86) didn't use it so I wasn't sure who did. Yeah we
saw some awsome 3DSMax videos while we were there and I can't wait to
see the ones at the Championships.

da5zeay

не прочитано,
28 мар. 2006 г., 04:14:2328.03.2006
– Happiness Group
I like that story a lot, Carmen! I never knew where it had come from,
so thanks for the source!!! How is it?

CarmenSunshine

не прочитано,
28 мар. 2006 г., 18:53:5228.03.2006
– Happiness Group
Hi da5zeay!

The story actually goes way back, and was not written by Joe Vitale, it
just happens to be where I found it this time around. And I love it,
and I thought it was especially relevant to this line of conversation.

So things are rockin over here, how are things with you?

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений