Ba-Hum-Ladybug

Think_n_See

May 3, 2006, 9:07:59 PM5/3/06
to Happiness Group

I was thinking of the topic of dancing a different dance - putting in
new steps when you realize that your old steps had only gotten you to
old places....

And I was thinking recently about language - just how carefully and
precisely language creates our thoughts....

And I was thinking of expressions and words to get yourself to STOP
what you may be upset about and try something new...

A.Robbins is big on the idea that if someone's complaining to you, you
cna get them out of their strange dark spot by jumping up and yelling,
"Well your feet don't smell today!" I tried this in 1991 on my
wonderful friend, and she said, "well, actually, today, they do."

So when people are swearing, upset... silllinesses, like
"ba-hum-ladybug" can bubble you just far enough away to enjoy
silliness, and therefore life again.

Things yelled out in moments of upset:
"Shyyyyyyyy Lillies!"
"Tuna Fish Sandwiches"
"Fudgcicle," "Fudgcicle Lemon Tart!"
"Tomorrow's Bread Loaves"
"Tomato Pie!!!" (This one's nice, it has a lot of vowels to get
silly-upset on.)
"Frere Jacques"
"Shout shout let it all out"

:)