GAMES and Happiness

Think_n_See

Apr 20, 2006, 4:20:53 PM4/20/06
to Happiness Group

What games make you happiest?

* I played HOP SCOTCH with a few girls this weekend, super!
* HIDE AND SEEK makes me very happy because I'm very competitive
* RACING in running, biking, or "hop, skip, jumping"!
* CHESS because it's slower and you can think several moves ahead
* Competitive YOGA or GYMNASTICS
* DUCK DUCK GOOSE
* RED ROVER, RED ROVER
* DODGE
* HOOPS
* Silly versions of American FOOTBALL
* ARCHERY
* MORE RACES and timed finishes

Atomic-ideas

Apr 20, 2006, 10:30:37 PM4/20/06
to Happiness Group
Do you mind telling me your age because after what I just read I have
conflicting thoughts running through my head and would like to clarify
because now I am curious about them. Oh and whats my happiest games?

0.Swimming
1.I will make this binary so its short...Swimming

da5zeay

Apr 21, 2006, 12:21:02 AM4/21/06
to Happiness Group
What a great post! I don't think I've been playing enough games,
because I like making them up more, or exploiting the holes in the
rules :-)

Some games I've been playing recently (which means with someone else)
have been bowling (fun). I actually haven't been playing any games with
other people in a long time...maybe this is explains my feeling of
unbalance!

The only thing I've played recently has been something I think of as
"cat chess". You find yourself a friendly cat, and then you start
putting things in front of him. He eventually will start batting at
them and knocking them over, and you replace them. I guess this isn't
so much a game like chess as it is...uh, pointless. But it's fun and
interactive.

I also like target shooting, especially when you're with someone and
whoever shoots better wins a free dinner (or dessert) from the other.

Atomic-ideas

Apr 21, 2006, 4:30:25 PM4/21/06
to Happiness Group
Well if you guys like games you can always go to yahoo games and play
board games online with other people. I wouldn't mind playing someone
in chess or checkers myself !

-Tom