Bloggers on Happiness

da5zeay

Apr 20, 2006, 11:57:34 PM4/20/06
to Happiness Group
There's a well-known blogger, Robert Scoble, who's on a "blog
vacation". He's posted something recently on this as he is finding
balance in his life:;
http://scobleizer.wordpress.com/2006/04/15/halfway-through-my-blog-vacation-change-in-comment-policy/

There are some neat insights that reflect some of the things we've been
talking about here...worth checking out! Also some cool links, like
this NPR broadcast on Tal Ben Shahar's class on happiness at Harvard:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5295168

Six Tips for Happiness

1. Give yourself permission to be human.

2. Happiness lies at the intersection between pleasure and meaning.

3. Keep in mind that happiness is mostly dependent on our state of
mind, not on our status or the state of our bank account.

4. Simplify!

5. Remember the mind-body connection.

6. Express gratitude, whenever possible.

Think_n_See

Apr 21, 2006, 9:31:07 AM4/21/06
to Happiness Group

Thank you! Great, interesting links!