Any way to delete everything?

已查看 134 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sean McIlvenna

未读,
2021年10月14日 10:41:062021/10/14
收件人 HAPI FHIR
We're doing some regular testing against $evaluate-measure...
It's important to know exactly what data is in the FHIR server when running $evaluate-measure.
I'd like to accomplish this by blowing away the data in the FHIR server and re-loading it with exactly what we want to test $evaluate-measure against.
Is there any functionality or operation to blow away all the data in a FHIR server?

James Agnew

未读,
2021年10月14日 11:14:492021/10/14
收件人 Sean McIlvenna、HAPI FHIR
You probably want an expunge everything. See "drop all data" here: https://smilecdr.com/docs/fhir_repository/deleting_data.html#expunge

(This link is to the Smile CDR docs, but this operation is in HAPI FHIR open source too)

Sean McIlvenna

未读,
2021年10月14日 11:45:522021/10/14
收件人 HAPI FHIR
This is exactly what I was looking for. I don't think expungeEverything was an option when I last looked at this, so I didn't think to look again. Thanks!
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子