hapi-fhir-jpaserver-starter config documentation

Sean McIlvenna

Apr 22, 2021, 1:38:24 PM4/22/21
to HAPI FHIR
Just wanted to inform you that I created this WIKI page on the GitHub site for hapi-fhir-jpaserver-starter today:

I'll be filling out (in time) descriptions for the configurable properties that I know of. But, would be good to have others help out in providing descriptions for these configuration properties, as I don't know all the details.

For example, I don't know what the difference between daoconfig_client_id_strategy and client_id_strategy. I know what client_id_strategy is, I just don't know how daoconfig is different. Would love to see this difference detailed in the config. Or maybe a link back to the core hapifhir project docs that describe these differences.