Determine resource references in generic way to remove from nosql database

Alexander Kley

Jan 5, 2016, 3:43:02 AM1/5/16
to HAPI FHIR
Hi all,

we have running a DSTU2 based client server system with mongoDB.
Now, we have to find a way to identify resource references in a generic way to implement a mechanism to be able to remove a resource from mongoDB like referential integrity cascading on sql databases.

In order to formulate my question in more detail, some example:

Patient A has a AllergyIntolerance B.
If you want to remove the Patient A, you have to remove the AllergyIntolerance B before, otherwise the Patient reference in B is invalid. Basically it is possible on nosql, because there are no constraint mechanisms.

Provides HAPI any
abilities to determine this on generic way to identify references, like B.getAllReferences -> List<IdDT>

Has anyone done this before?

Cheers,
Alex

ansuman.bes...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 8:07:09 AM11/2/16
to HAPI FHIR
Hi Alexander,

I am trying to set up the hapi-fhir JPA server with mongoDb was able to make to connection to MongoDb but it is failing midway while running with mvn jetty:run. I am attaching the exact error log with my fhirServerConfig.java modifications . I am using hibernate-ogm-mongodb .
Hapi-Fhir-mongo application run log.txt
FhirServerConfig.java

Sergey Kochetkov

Oct 4, 2021, 5:03:55 AM10/4/21
to HAPI FHIR
Has anybody launched hapi-fhir JPA server with MongoDb?