Configuration class

Michael Groenewegen van der Weijden

Jul 3, 2024, 7:20:32 AM (3 days ago) Jul 3
to HAPI FHIR
Hello,
I have a security configuration class I want to add this to the https://github.com/hapifhir/hapi-fhir-jpaserver-starter/tree/master without having to edit the source code is there a way to mount it to the docker container (with docker compose). For reference the security configuration class lives in its own spring boot application and is built following the spring boot documentation https://spring.io/guides/gs/authenticating-ldap

If extra information is need I am happy to provide thanks in advance!

Mannawar H

Jul 5, 2024, 7:04:07 AM (yesterday) Jul 5
to HAPI FHIR
Hello Mic:

First you need to create custom Docker file using AdoptopenJDK as base image, depends upon which version of jdk you are using. Ref- https://hub.docker.com/u/adoptopenjdk.
copy the necessary jar files and resources inside this Dockerfile.
Next you need to have docker-compose.yml into root of your project. In this docker.compose.yml you need two services viz. hapi/fhir and your application. Typically you need to mention image, ports, environment and networks. Then your application service builds using your Dockerfile specified in the context.

Also make sure, your app and hapi/fhir are properly configured to communicate with each other viz. via auth token etc.

Thanks