Multitenant support for Questionnaire

Jakub Masłowski

Jul 15, 2021, 4:56:35 AM7/15/21
to HAPI FHIR
I've been working with FHIR 4 and we encountered issue with questionnaire not supporting multitenant. We're using multitenant HAPI FHIR in our sandbox environments. It looks like this is intentional when we are trying to create multitenant questionnaire and this is warning we receive:

WARN c.u.f.r.s.i.ExceptionHandlingInterceptor [ExceptionHandlingInterceptor.java:147] Failure during REST processing: ca.uhn.fhir.rest.server.exceptions.UnprocessableEntityException: Resource type Questionnaire can not be partitioned

I see that in hapifhir docs there is a note on questionnaire being non-partitionable and I would like to know the reason behind it.
  • HAPI FHIR Version 5.3.0
  • OS: Docker

Jakub Masłowski

Jul 15, 2021, 10:37:37 AM7/15/21
to HAPI FHIR
I would also like to ask whether there are plans to change this in future releases or not. If there are, is there an ETA on it?

Terry LeBlanc

Jan 7, 2022, 4:10:13 PM1/7/22
to HAPI FHIR
Did you get a response on how to handle this multitenant requirement? How are you able to handle MDM for multitenant option that replaced Master Patient Index (MPI) where a patient has data in tenant 1, tenant 2, tenant xx where we need to xmap the patient index across tenants?