POST operation returning 200 with STORAGE_PARTITION_IDENTIFY_READ error

Yametazamwa mara 21
Ruka hadi kwenye ujumbe wa kwanza ambao haujasomwa

Raghu Govardhana

hayajasomwa,
13 Okt 2021, 03:44:2813/10/2021
kwa HAPI FHIR
Dear All,
I am running HAPI FHIR 5.2.0 version with JPA-based persistent. It is enabled with multi-tenant support ( Partition Enabled) .
While creating an Appointment resource, if I give an incorrect Slot Id, then I am getting  200 response with the error message "No interceptor found for STORAGE_PARTITION_IDENTIFY_READ".
The GET operation is giving me 404 error saying resource not found.
I am expecting similar behavior in both cases but getting 200 as a response with an error message is a surprise as we have also written our custom validator to do these checks before creating the resource, the control is breaking at interceptor and our code is not invoked during this scenario.
Any suggestions to handle this scenario?
Jibu wote
Mjibu mchapishaji
Sambaza
Ujumbe 0 mpya