Hapi MDM for R5 implementation situation ?

Clément Hennequin

Aug 8, 2022, 11:32:46 AM8/8/22
to HAPI FHIR
Hello,

I'm currently working on a system using Fhir R5 and am really interested in using the Hapi MDM system.
So I was wondering what is the situation with MDM system support for R5,
is it on hold  ? or is it something people are working actively working on ?

Thanks a lot,
best regards

James Agnew

Aug 8, 2022, 1:22:52 PM8/8/22
to Clément Hennequin, HAPI FHIR
I would not say I am aware of anyone using MDM on an R5 instance in any kind of serious usage, but that is unsurprising given the draft state of R5. As far as I know there are no version-specific aspects to that codebase, so at least I would assume it should work fine.

Cheers,
James