"Contained" is accepted by public server but omitted in mine. Why?

Fran / Carl

Apr 23, 2021, 9:28:49 AM4/23/21
to HAPI FHIR
Hi  everybody!  I'm executing an Encounter POST with contained resource Location (complete JSON attached).
contained1.png

Public server http://hapi.fhir.org/baseR4 perfectly accepts the request, creates the resource, and includes contained in response.
contained2.png

But... my server ignores the contained section. I'm printing JSON after going through my hapi server and it doesn't own the contained section, as if it had been filtered.
contained3.png

Is there a reason why it is accepted in the public server and not in mine?
Do I have to enable any feature for it?

I appreciate your answers.
Regards

Encounter+ContainedLocation.json

Markus Schneider

Apr 23, 2021, 9:43:33 AM4/23/21
to HAPI FHIR
AFAK a contained resource must be referenced, otherwise it is ignored.

In Encounter+ContainedLocation.json you seem to reference "Location/1836032" and not the contained resource (id=1)

hth, Markus

Fran / Carl

Apr 23, 2021, 10:01:39 AM4/23/21
to HAPI FHIR
Hi Markus. I've solved it with the reference.

The contained section example:
contained4.png

The reference:
contained5.png

I'm attaching complete & correct JSON.

Thank you very much for your quick response. Have a nice weekend!
Fran
Encounter+ContainedLocation_OK.json