Documentation on client search by dates

Sean McIlvenna

Sep 23, 2021, 12:42:31 PM9/23/21
to HAPI FHIR
We have code that uses `.and(DOcumentReference.PERIOD.afterOrEquals().day())` that seems to be returning unexpected results.
I'm looking for docs on `.afterOrEquals().day()`. I've found https://hapifhir.io/hapi-fhir/apidocs/hapi-fhir-base/undefined/ca/uhn/fhir/rest/gclient/DateClientParam.IDateSpecifier.html#day(java.lang.String), but there is no details about what .day() does.
1. I'd like to suggest that the DateClientParam.IDateSpecifier interface gets some java docs added to it for reference.
2. In the mean time, can someone clarify what .day(), .second(), etc. does?