Is it possible to change the timezone used in the charts?

rural...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2014, 4:23:44 AM7/31/14
to hannib...@googlegroups.com
It is always GMT in my deployment. Is it possible to change it to my local timezone?

Nils Kübler

Jul 31, 2014, 12:51:51 PM7/31/14
to rural...@gmail.com, hannib...@googlegroups.com
Sorry we have no such option right now.

We use Rickshaw for client side rendering of the graphs. Unfortunately, this seams to be not yet implemented in Rickshaw: https://github.com/shutterstock/rickshaw/issues/140 . However there are some workarounds posted there.

I don't have time right now to work on Hannibal. If you got the JavaScript skills, maybe you could try to implement it on your own? There is some help on working with the code on https://github.com/sentric/hannibal/wiki if you're interested. In any case, opening a ticket at https://github.com/sentric/hannibal/issues would be appreciated.

Nils

It is always GMT in my deployment. Is it possible to change it to my local timezone?

Nils Kübler
Software Engineer
____________________________________

YMC AG
Sonnenstr. 4
CH-8280 Kreuzlingen
Switzerland

Tel +41 (0)71 / 508 24 81
Fax +41 (0)71 / 560 53 89

Web www.ymc.ch

Rural Hunter

Jul 31, 2014, 9:42:58 PM7/31/14
to Nils Kübler, hannib...@googlegroups.com
OK. I created the issue here: https://github.com/sentric/hannibal/issues/35
I have only a little js skill. But I will check if I can do anything when I get time.

Thanks.