Data from Lower Third not saved.

Emilio Lozano

May 16, 2012, 8:39:41 AM5/16/12
to hangout-apps-by...@googlegroups.com

Every time I change to the app "Volume Control" from "Lower Third" and return to "Lower Third" it says "Loading" and then asks me to enter all data again.

M. Tolxdorff

May 16, 2012, 8:42:37 AM5/16/12
to hangout-apps-by...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emilio,

yes, that's because you are not able to run apps simultaneously at the moment. As soon as you switch to another app all data from the previous used app is gone. I will work on enabling saving for Lower Thirds so you can save your created stuff in your Google Drive.

Emilio Lozano

May 16, 2012, 8:56:48 AM5/16/12
to hangout-apps-by...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Moritz and thanks for  the "Volume Control" apps ... it is invaluable.