Multiline column headers ,bugs can not fix by myself

myfla...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2015, 11:35:32 AM7/17/15
to handso...@googlegroups.com

I had used your web excel for period of time ,but I could not resolve a problem.
I need the function like the pictures follow.(the follow pictures were completed by handsontable of version 9)

image
image

image

I need Multiline column headers,every header need a link() to execute a method for other functions .
every header need a checkbox to tell me which column the users has select .
I had realize this function ,the method has two.
The first one:
I add a method in jquery.handsontable.helper.js .The code like the picture follow
image

i execute the method in jsp like tab.handsontable("setMcolHeaders", colHeaders);

The second method like the picture follow
image

I replace the thead after the handsontable finished!
I want the Multiline column headers like the follow picture,
but picture was completed by easyui datagrid.(but easyui datagrid could not support ctrl+c,ctrl +v,or big data).
image
image

I know the two methods are wrong.But the bug could not solved by myself.
After I finished this,I find that I could not adjust the column width auto by the length of data.I had to set a fixed width .
the second bug is when the width over screen,the column head does not scroll with horizontal scroll bar.
there is another problem ,that is the web program must support the ie8.
so I would not choose the handsontable of version 11 or later.(the version10 or 11 has some bug in ie8 or firfox).so I use the version 9 now.

tdjun...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 1:27:11 PM11/20/15
to Handsontable
Hierarchy Header Column --> http://jsfiddle.net/tdjun/heo3xc04/