A question about the compilation(using CMake) of HANDE

Zihan Lin

Jul 17, 2022, 9:46:13 AM7/17/22
to HANDE users
I had successfully compiled HANDE using CMake a few month ago. However, as I am trying to compile HANDEv1.6 on another laptop, errors occur. 'ex1.png' shows that configure step is done, and 'ex2.png' shows errors. I didn't have these problems during previous compilation. ex1.pngex2.png
I wonder how to solve the problems. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could help me.

Brian Zhao

Jul 17, 2022, 10:01:28 AM7/17/22
to HANDE users
Hi, thanks for reaching out! This looks like an issue with your local LAPACK library. Could you show us the full output produced by cmakeconfig.py?

Zihan Lin

Jul 17, 2022, 10:55:49 PM7/17/22
to HANDE users
ex3.png
ex4.png
This is the full output produced by cmakeconfig.py. Thanks for helping me.

Brian Zhao

Jul 18, 2022, 5:33:41 AM7/18/22
to HANDE users
Thanks! Looks like HANDE is configured using your system native LAPACK/BLAS (Found BLAS: SYSTEM_NATIVE etc.), which might not be the best option. I suggest trying to compile OpenBLAS (or install from apt-get), and re-configure HANDE. Also, you might want to add the --det-size=64 and --pop-size=64 flags to cmakeconfig.py, unless you intentionally want the 32-bit version.

Zihan Lin

Jul 20, 2022, 12:30:37 AM7/20/22
to HANDE users
Thanks a lot for your advice! HANDE has been successfully compiled.