Episode 70 - Paging Paul Weller

1 view

Handbell Podcast

Jun 10, 2007, 4:38:15 PM6/10/07
to Handbell Podcast
Another exciting episode of The Handbell Podcast is ready for you to
download. This week we discuss a new feature of the community site as
well as a BIG CHANGE for how we deliver The Handbell Podcast to you
each week. This is one show you will certainly want to hear!

Opening Comments
Paul gets Hooded

Voice Mail and Email (4:22)
Sharon Barton - Venita MacGorman and "Basic Training for Bells"
Sharon Baker - Concert Review of the Westminster Concert Bell Choir
Concert
The full review has been posted at the Handbell Community Forums.
Youc can find it here

Shout out to the Chat Room (22:50)
Join these people in the chatroom: UnicornBelle, Organist37 and
KlagerV
If you are in the chat room, you can discuss what is happening on the
podcast

Topics for discussion (23:12)
Paul is putting together a list of resurces for Handbells. If you
have a site that you like on the web related to handbells, please send
us an email at handbel...@gmail.com

Dean's mini rant about visiting groups and being a part of a church
service.

Big Announcement - The podcast will be splitting into two podcasts.

Community Member Profile (34:49)
GeeBee (BellOrp)

Movie (36:40) Michèle Sharik - Church service - Pleasant Hill, CA
Two Movies for you this week - "Handbells plus Late Night" and "some
Asian choir playing a really cool song"

Music Review (38:51)
"A Simple Song of Joy" By Michael Keller
Octaves: 2-3 Octaves
AGEHR Level: 1
Direct Link to the Music: Click Here
Alfred Publishing can be found on the web at: http://www.alfred.com
Code: 00-20216 Price: $3.50

Music Education (43:08)
New music player on the community site
- ability to download songs from other players
- Be careful (uncheck the box) -license choices
- Link to a video with more information

Happy Birthday! (47:43)
A Birthday Wish from the Handbell Podcast goes out to:
MusicManStl - May 31
Ringwithme - June 1
BriggieCD4 - June 2
Organist37 - June 7