Episode 58 - It's been a busy month

1 view

Handbell Podcast

Mar 19, 2007, 2:36:54 PM3/19/07
to Handbell Podcast
Hello everyone. As you can tell by the title, it has been a busy
month, so this show is a bit late this week. Sorry. Anyway, it's a
packed show with a yummy nougaty center. Dont' forget to join us on
Tuesday nights at 8:30pm CST in the chat room for the live recording.
We'd love to see you there and hear your comments and questions.
Paul :)

Opening Comments
Paul is tired
Dean's group played on Sunday

Voice Mail and Email (9:08)
Maurice - Bell Plate Video on YouTube
Kristen - Finding Pad Covers for tables - inexpensivly
Thanks to Wil for finding my Typo in the show notes
Jeffery - Comments on songs and segments from a Secret Squirrel
Listener
Lloyd - Someone mentioned us on Handbell-L
Heather - Back listening to us again.
www.comedyinmotion.com.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiY_762AufA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiY_762AufA
Anon - stop the meaningless chatter!

Shout out to the Chat Room (36:35)
If you would like to join us for our reco rdings, visit http://www.talkshoe.com
on Tuesday evenings. We are on the Virtual Air starting at 8:30 p.m.
Central Time for our preshow prep time, we start recording at 9:00
p.m. and we hang around for a little while after for the post show.
If you have any problems connecting please email us at
handbel...@gmail.com, we would be happy to help you.

Topics for discussion (37:20)
New Photos on the Community Site - http://handbellpodcastcommunity.ning.com
Paul will be conducting the High School Handbell Happening

Movie of the Week (43:16)
Bell Plates Video - You will find a link to the Video Site from our
Community Site at http://handbellpodcastcommunity.ning.com
Direct Link to the Video - http://handbellpodcastvideos.ning.com/index.php/main/video/show?id=3891703

Music Review (44:39)
"Celtic Farewell" By Linda Lamb
Octaves: 3-5 Octaves Handbells Optional Flute
AGEHR Level: 3
Direct Link to the Music: Click Here
AGEHR can be found on the web at http://www.agehr.org
Code: AG35239 Price: $3.95