Episode 67 - Jenny Cauhorn Interview

1 view

Handbell Podcast

May 18, 2007, 9:54:35 AM5/18/07
to Handbell Podcast
On this weeks show we had the pleasure of interviewing Jenny Cauhorn
the new Executive Director of AGEHR. It was an incredible opportunity
to see what the future holds for the organization and what the plans
are of our new leadership. It was amazing to hear echoed in Jenny's
vision for the future of AGEHR, exactly what our collegues in the
handbell world (Tim Waugh, Rima, Michele Sharik, and others) hope for
the future of handbells. A very insightful and encouraging
interview. We hope Jenny will be back on the show occasionally to let
us know about new AGEHR endevors.

We also talked to Jenny about her history in handbells, the future of
AGEHR, the International Symposium and other AGEHR events.Listen to
the Interview for a discount on the National Seminar. This is a
limited time offer. If you have more questions for Jenny you can email
her at exec...@agehr.org

Enjoy the show!
Dean & Paul