Episode 63 - ode to Dean Martin

Handbell Podcast

Apr 23, 2007, 12:49:06 PM4/23/07
to Handbell Podcast
Greetings everyone!
A new episode of the HBPodcast is ready for your listening pleasure!
This week's episode has lots of great stuff in it. Dean and I discuss
what went on in our all day meeting a few weeks ago and we came up
with a dynomite way to invovle you the listener in our show! We also
talk about what our needs are from the community and what we see as
the future of the HBPodcast.

If you haven't visited the new Handbell Community site (http://
www.handbellcommunity.com) you really should. Our membership has
exploded this past week, tripling our numbers and creating some great
discussions in the forums and there are MANY great videos and photos
to check out! Then you can go and create your own Blog (online
journal to the commnity) and tell us about your life in handbells.
There is more planned for this amazing site, so you will want to be a
part of it.

This week's music review:
Music Review (23:57)
"Be Still My Soul" By Cynthia Dobrinski