Episode 70lfs - Listener Feedback Show

Handbell Podcast

Jun 13, 2007, 1:37:01 PM6/13/07
to Handbell Podcast
This episode begins our new show format; instead of getting your
entire dose of Handbell Podcasty goodness in one bite, you will now be
recieveing it in two shorter installments. We hope this will be an
eaiser way to keep up with the show as it is easier to listen to a
25-30min show than a 60-90 minute show.

The first episode each week will be listener feedback from the
previous show (labled "lfs") and will deal with emails, voicemails,
member profiles and blog postings from the community, and all calendar
events. Send us an email and let us know how you feel about the
format change, good, bad, or otherwise.

Stay tuned for later on this week when the second episode of the week
will be released.
Keep on Ringing!
Dean & Paul