Episode 72 - More Chaos

Handbell Podcast

Jun 24, 2007, 10:16:17 AM6/24/07
to Handbell Podcast
Greetings Everyone!
As promised, your second installment of "The Handbell Podcast" is
ready for you to download. In this episode Dean and I talk about
Jenny's blog traveling with Distictly Bronze on their European tour
(and show a video from one of the concerts there), discuss the new
Facebook integration with our Community website, and I discuss Bass
assignment schemes in the educational segment.

Music Review
"Children, Go Where I send Thee with Amen" By Linda Lamb
Octaves: 2-3 octaves Bells with optional 2 octaves Chimes
AGEHR Level: 3+
Direct Link to the Music: Click Here
GIA Publications can be found on the web at: http://www.giamusic.com/
Code: G-6590 Price: $3.95

Have a great weekend, and keep on Ringing!