Episode 62 - Interview with Michele Sharik

Handbell Podcast

Apr 13, 2007, 9:22:22 AM4/13/07
to Handbell Podcast
Hello everyone!
For those of you who missed the live recording of the interview with
Michele Sharik, you missed a great conversation. Dean and I are
continually amazed by how smart, well-spoken, and truly inspiring the
people in our handbell community are, and Michele drove that point
home. I don't want to spoil too much of the interview, but Michele is
accomplishing a task that many of us only dream about...she is making
a living doing handbells. Her story is inspirational, so go download
this week's show right now!

Happy Weekend!
Your Hosts: Paul & Dean

Brief Show notes:

Topics for discussion
We talk to Michele about her ringing with Sonos, solo ringing, duet
with harp, and many other topics.

Links mentioned during the interview:
Michele's Main Site: http://www.thegoldendance.comhttp://www.kathiefink.com/
Sonos Handbell Ensemble: http://www.sonos.org/