Episode 74 - Transitions

Handbell Podcast

Jul 7, 2007, 8:35:50 PM7/7/07
to Handbell Podcast
Greetings everyone!
Dean has just uploaded the most recent edition of the show for y'all
to enjoy this weekend. This week we discuss the amazing statistics
from the community site, our future plans for a month of givaways, and
an intersteing discussion that a friend wants to have on the Podcast
surrounding "an outsider's view of starting a community group". The
music education segement this week continues our look at Bass Bell
Techniques and tips. If you have any suggestions for bass bell
ringers, please email the show or post them at the community.

Enjoy the show!

Music Review (20:22)
"The All American Hometown Band" By Noona/Wood
Octaves: 4-6 Octaves
AGEHR Level: 5+
Direct Link to the Music: Click Here
AGEHR can be found on the web at: http://www.agehr.org