Episode 66 - Return of the Hot Pink Mini

Handbell Podcast

May 10, 2007, 8:58:57 AM5/10/07
to Handbell Podcast
The next installment of The Handbell Podcast is ready! Big excitement
this week as Dean recieves his copy of Michele Sharik's new CD (from
which we play an amazing oringinal song)! More talk about the going's
on over at the Community website, and a wonderful new Rima's Rant.

Join us next week as we talk to Jennifer Cauhorn, the new Executive
Director of AGEHR! It promises to be a great interview. If you have
questions for Jennifer, send them to us at handbel...@gmail.com.
Or you can join us in the chatroom next Tuesday May 15th at 9pm CST
for our live recording on Talkshoe.com.

Keep on ringing!
Paul

Music Review (27:46)
Music from Michele Sharik's new CD - Chimera
"Relentless" By James Meredith
Octaves: Solo Handbell Piece
AGEHR Level:
Direct Link to the Music: http://www.thegoldendance.com