Pre-Owned Music For Sale - Highly Discounted - Just in time for your fall planning

randi...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2021, 7:15:03 PMJul 22
to Handbell-l
I was given a large supply of handbell music (140 titles!) by the director of a church which is disbanding their bell ministry. 50% off original price or 50% off current price (if original price was not listed). It's nice stuff.

The music is in decent shape for the most part, but there are markings in some pieces-some clean pieces as well.

Follow links to a spreadsheet list you can open/download. Or private email me and I can send you the spreadsheet.

Let me know what you'd like and I'll total up the cost plus shipping (USPS Media) and let you know the total. You can PayPal, Venmo, or Cash me or if that's not an option, you can send me a check. As soon as I receive payment, I will ship the music to you.

Hope you find something you like. I'm anxious to clear all this music out of my living room. :)