Church in Indianapolis seeking handbell director

ja...@jasonwkrug.com

Jul 22, 2021, 3:41:31 PMJul 22
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Anyone in the greater Indianapolis, Indiana area looking to direct handbells? I've had the honor of subbing both with bells and organ at this church, and they're a wonderful group of people.

Resurrection Lutheran Church (ELCA) in Indianapolis is looking for a handbell director to join our team of talented and dedicated musicians. Vibrant, liturgical worship is one of Resurrection’s core values. Through our two handbell ensembles, we seek to engage volunteer musicians of all ages and abilities so they may develop relationships and grow spiritually while enhancing our worship life with meaningful music.

Jason Krug