Ring of Fire 2001 DVD

Kevin McChesney

May 8, 2024, 11:13:03 AMMay 8
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I’m trying to track down a copy of the DVD Ring of Fire 2001.

I probably loaned it out and didn’t get it back. It’s not available through Jeffers or Heinz anymore.

I want to get this for a conducting student who is making great strides, Samantha Beschta. She is at a stage where she would thrive on studying the advanced repertoire and the visual style that Ring of Fire offered.

Jason Wells and I did the audio commentary. So if I find more than one copy, I’d enjoy having this in my library again as well.

I am VERY happy to pay properly for this and the shipping and so on.

Please contact me privately at handbell...@gmail.com

Thank you!
Kevin McChesney