National Seminar Transportation Needed? (I'm Coming!)

Derek H

Jun 23, 2021, 12:53:00 PM6/23/21
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Friends -

It looks like I WILL be able to attend the National Seminar this year. I just received some good news from where I work, so I'm going to take a well-deserved vacation and learn something at the same time!

IF you need transportation, please let me know. I will be arriving on Tuesday, July 13 at 5:30 PM on American Airlines. By the time I get my rental car situated, it'll probably be 6:00 PM.

You can either email me at hakes...@gmail.com OR ha...@imsaindy.org.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Phoenix!

--
Derek Hakes
("...people are beautiful.  Not in looks.  Not in what they say.  Just in what they are." - from "I Am the Messenger" by Markus Zusak)

Linda Mckechnie

Jun 23, 2021, 2:56:04 PM6/23/21
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Derek
I am so pleased to hear that you have been able to work out the opportunity to attend the seminar. If I could win the lottery, I would certainly help you out. Ha!
I will be attending a master class and then several days at the seminar. I hope that our
hb-L friends well identify themselves so I can put a face with a name. Being an old timer and member of the guild for 50 years, there are so many new people I would like to meet. Let's try to get to know each other! Linda Mckechnie
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2021, at 12:53 PM, Derek H <hakes...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Post: handb...@googlegroups.com