Comprehensive Handbell Ensemble Survey 2024 (with a raffle!)

Mareike Davis

Jan 5, 2024, 11:16:51 AMJan 5
to Handbell-l

Hi everyone! Long time lurker here. For those who haven’t met me at a conference or seen me posting around Facebook, I’ve been involved with handbells for over 23 years and over the past several years, have started expanding my reach into things other than ringing (composing, directing, building a choir from scratch, designing/building equipment, running Vreana, etc.).

I have several projects planned for this year that require some input from the handbell community. I've compiled everything into one big survey. Topics include insurance, storage and transportation, policies, etc.

If you make it through all 50 questions, you can enter the raffle at the end!

One of my projects late last year was designing and sewing pouches and totes with handbell-relevant features. I have three sets available for the raffle. They might be useful at whatever upcoming Area event you plan to attend!

The deadline for submitting the survey is February 29th.

Good luck and thanks in advance for your input!!

https://forms.gle/Dfm7qgwAhQQiTLiXA

- Mareike Davis