Selling Handbell Set

Derek Hakes

May 2, 2024, 1:12:31 PMMay 2
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Handbell -L Friends!

I have decided to make a painful decision and sell my set of handbells. I originally purchased it for solo usage, but I am not getting any usage out of the set. As a result, I am making it available for someone who might get better use of the equipment.

I am asking $10,000 for the entire set, which includes:

Schulmerich handbells (G4-G7): approximately two to three years old
Three three-foot foam pads
Several mallets, ranging for usage from G4-G7
Bell tree (including carrying case)
Maintenance tools

If you are interested, please reply privately to this email.

Derek Hakes
--

 Derek Hakes (MSCIN, MSLXD)

  Exceptional Learners Resource Teacher, Indiana Math and Science Academy North

  7435 N. Keystone Ave. Indianapolis, IN 46240

  (C) 317-259-7300

  Managed by Concept Schools