Re: [HB-L] Abridged summary of handbell-l@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Betty Myers

Jan 29, 2024, 10:26:46 PMJan 29
to handb...@googlegroups.com
All of Linda McKechnie’s arrangements are fantastic- bells, & orchestra or bells & organ or piano- all wonderful.  I particularly love the Christmas ones-Joy to the World ,  We 3 Kings , He is Born.  I have used them all personally & think they can’t be beat.
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 29, 2024, at 9:38 PM, handb...@googlegroups.com wrote:

linda mckechnie <lindamc...@sbcglobal.net>: Jan 29 03:45PM

As many know, I have numerous handbell arrangements with Full orchestra. However, most of these arrangements also have the same arrangement for piano and organ. If nothing else, you could purchase the ...more
Ellee Hilley <ellee...@gmail.com>: Jan 29 11:06AM -0500

Thanks Linda! I'll check it out and be in touch!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 29, 2024, at 10:45 AM, linda mckechnie <lindamc...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

As many know, I have numerous ...more