PDFs to Finale music file?

Derek H

Nov 8, 2021, 4:32:59 PM11/8/21
to handb...@googlegroups.com
I know this has probably been answered before, but is it possible to scan PDFs into Finale? The only reason I'm asking is because I have a musical consisting of approximately 30 pieces that was lost electronically. I would hate to have to re-enter all of these pieces.

Thanks for your help!
--
Derek Hakes
("...people are beautiful.  Not in looks.  Not in what they say.  Just in what they are." - from "I Am the Messenger" by Markus Zusak)

Cathy Moklebust

Nov 8, 2021, 5:40:22 PM11/8/21
to Handbell-L
I'm not a Finale user, but you can do this using ScanScore:

If you're on a Mac, use PlayScore:

--
Post: handb...@googlegroups.com
Subscribe: handbell-l...@googlegroups.com