Full set of Handbells for Sale

Rod

Oct 30, 2021, 4:53:33 PM10/30/21
to Handbell-l
Full set of Handbells for sale by Rod & Merry Lloyd, used by Columbia River Handbells.

Five octaves of Malmark Handbells [C3 through C8] all in good working order and well looked after.
Four octaves of Malmark MedlodyChimes [C3-C7] all in good working order and well looked after.
Full set of mallets.
Four folding tables, pads and covers all in good condition.
12 copies of "The Handbell Ringers Bible" by D. Rod Lloyd
Bell Tree stand.

Ready to start ringing.
Happy to ship at buyers expense or local pick up in Sterling Kansas.
$19,000
Full details and photos are available at   http://crhb.info/HandbellsForSale.aspx

Rod

Nola Stucky

Oct 30, 2021, 8:30:30 PM10/30/21
to handb...@googlegroups.com, Stucky Nola,
Rod---This is Nola Stucky.  I am interested in purchasing both yellow malmark mallets that can be used on the C3 hand chimes (or bells)  and above!  Can you please email me at nola....@gmail.com or call me at 316-283-8533?  I am from N. Newton, Ks so can drive up to get them!  Also do you have the STAND for the C3 and above (lower 5th octave) of hand chimes?  We just purchased the C, C#, D, E3 lower chimes and are trying to make a stand.  However if you have one, could/would you sell the stand?  and/or the mallets???  Please get in touch right away!  thanks! Nola Jewell stucky
--
Post: handb...@googlegroups.com
Subscribe: handbell-l...@googlegroups.com