Call For Unpublished Scores

Brian Seemann

Dec 29, 2021, 4:19:01 PM12/29/21
to Handbell-l
As part of our 2021-2022 season, Virginia Bronze is excited to announce a concert program in spring of 2022 that will exclusively feature unpublished works for handbells. To that end, we are announcing a Call for Scores!

I love programming new music for handbells and try to include at least one unpublished piece in all of my concert programs.  This spring, I am looking to expand on that and present an entire concert program of unpublished works.  Note that this is not a composition contest, simply a call for unpublished scores.  Pieces submitted can be something composed specifically for this, but they can also be that long forgotten Finale file sitting on your hard drive from years ago.  Pieces can also be arrangements, though you will need to have secured the arrangement rights if arranging copyrighted material.

Details can be found at: https://www.vabronze.org/call-for-scores.html

Brian Seemann
Director of Handbell Ensembles, Landon School
Music Director, Virginia Bronze