Handbell Director position announcement

Maggie Paton

Mar 30, 2024, 1:55:22 PMMar 30
to Handbell-l

Please share the following announcement with anyone you think might be interested.

Opus Handbell Ensemble in Modesto, CA is currently seeking to fill the position of Music Director. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to our board at opus.ha...@gmail.com by May 1, 2024. This position will begin August 2024. The position description may be found here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JbZ8lgPBlOIFlhBME11PsRPR2HfIB-cW/view

THOMAS SIMPSON

Mar 30, 2024, 2:05:15 PMMar 30
to handb...@googlegroups.com