Re: [HB-L] Digest for handbell-l@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

bfin...@yahoo.com

Jan 25, 2024, 10:02:50 PMJan 25
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Put the word out, there may well be a church that has a set in the closet and would contribute them for your purpose.  If possible, don't obtain a set of Suzuki handchimes.

On Thursday, January 25, 2024 at 08:38:51 PM CST, <handb...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

E Stern <ecster...@gmail.com>: Jan 25 07:24PM -0600

All,

My church is looking to buy a used 2-octave chime set in good condition
that we can donate to our sister congregation abroad. Does anyone have any
leads on where I should look, and how much we should expect to spend?

Relatedly, how do y'all typically fly with chimes? Carry-on? Checked?

-Libby S, Champaign IL