Bells of the Sound Composition Contest - Sounds of Nature

Robin Ethridge

Jan 31, 2024, 3:12:35 PMJan 31
to Handbell-l
May be an image of text that says 'Bells Bells of the Sound 2024 Composition Contest Sounds of Nature Bells Sound ound'
Bells of the Sound is proud to announce our seventh composition contest: Sounds of Nature!
Prizes:
First Place: $1,250
Second Place: $650

Deadline: August 15, 2024

Contest entries should be original compositions or new arrangements inspired by the natural world. We are looking for music animated by wide landscapes, sun-dappled forests, or moments of pastoral tranquility, uniquely conceived and expressed.

Winning compositions will be premiered at the Bells of the Sound annual spring concert series in 2025.