Re: [HB-L] Digest for handbell-l@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

david ruder

Aug 24, 2021, 10:56:12 PMAug 24
to Handbell L L
 We will be using masks, distancing and have a few “sibling” tables where bells are shared.   We are fortunate
to have a double set of bells which helps with shared accidentals.

Dave Ruder
Valley Handbell Academy
Cupertino, CA

On Aug 24, 2021, at 7:38 PM, handb...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Kathy Smith <ksmithpi...@gmail.com>: Aug 24 09:49AM -0700

Hi everyone:

I was wondering how you are planning your rehearsals this Fall in terms of
masks and social distancing, and sharing bells?

Thank you,
Kathy Smith
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
Saginaw, MI
Ellie Hodder <ellieho...@gmail.com>: Aug 24 10:03AM -0700

Masks, distance, air flow, disinfectant, bell shares within families. Ellie

--
Ellie Hodder
• Director of Music Ministries, Murray Hills Christian Church

503-730-9311 cell/txt
Ann Frederking <viol...@gmail.com>: Aug 24 01:11PM -0400

We will continue to ring 12 bell music with no tables for the time being.
If we were to return to tables, we would still need to distance even though
we are all vaccinated as Delta is rampant. We have enough foam that we
could remove the pads from their covers and spread out to accommodate 11
people, but we don't have enough copies of any of our existing music as we
have purchased it all on the basis of sharing the music.

Ann

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 12:49 PM Kathy Smith <ksmithpi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/handbell-l/d8178278-b606-4d27-8b87-45485f5767b7n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/handbell-l/d8178278-b606-4d27-8b87-45485f5767b7n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

2020 Christmas letter -
https://violaann.smugmug.com/Other/Christmas-2020/n-KNvfzn/
Pictures from 2017 Expedition to the Northwest Passage -
https://violaann.smugmug.com/Travel/Canadas-Northwest-Passage-2017-Part-1
Ann's hostas, about 200 varieties, updated for 2020,, start at:
https://violaann.smugmug.com/Garden/Hostas/Hostas-in-my-garden-A/
Emmanubells Handbell Ensemble -
http://www.emmanuelunited.ca/worship_renewal/bells.php
Photo gallery of the construction of my viola d'amore -
http://violaann.smugmug.com/Music/My-Viola-DAmore-Marguerite/36032083_cHq22
Ottawa Chamber Orchestra - http://www.ottawachamberorchestra.com/