invitation to Linda McKechnie's piano concert with FULL orchestra

linda mckechnie

Oct 25, 2021, 5:30:24 PM10/25/21
to handbell-l@googlegroups.com handbell-l@googlegroups.com
Friends

I realize I may be stepping out of line in promoting my piano concert. I assume many of you don't know
my "Steinway side".....but, just in case you live near Charlotte, NC or want to view it on the church's website, I wanted to let you know. It doesn't happen very often to have a FULL orchestra for my piano concerts. All the selections are my arrangements which are published. In fact, I took my AGEHR published arrangement of
"Simple Gifts" (which has full orchestration) and rearranged the handbell part for piano. It is so much fun-
The title should really be "I Danced in the Morning" because it has that "dance like flair"!!

I have attached a "flyer" with all the information.....Myers Park Presbyterian Church, Nov 19, Friday @ 7:00PM!!

Thanks
Linda

Linda McKechnie Concert (Poster).png

Nola Stucky

Oct 25, 2021, 6:17:06 PM10/25/21
to handb...@googlegroups.com, linda mckechnie
thank you Linda!  I still remember the beautiful concert you gave  in Wichita Ks with the orchestra where your husband was preaching, a christmas concert I believe.  Sooo beautiful.  Let us know if you are ever going back to wichita for another concert!
nola jewell stucky, n. newton, ks

Anyone know of 2 large used yellow malmart mallets used on C3 bells?  or for a used stand for the low 5-octave hand chimes??  either that we can purchase or that we can see that is close to Kansas?  We are trying to make a stand  (Low church budget does not allow purchasing new from malmart). since we have obtained the lower 5th octave of hand chimes.
--
Post: handb...@googlegroups.com
Subscribe: handbell-l...@googlegroups.com