Olive Chapel Baptist's Spring Program

Rebecca Wingler

Jun 25, 2021, 9:28:18 AM6/25/21
to Handbell-l
We ended up having a very short spring bell season here in NC. The governor didn't lift gathering restrictions of more than 10 until the end of February, but our groups came back together for March and April. Then we videoed the first week of May. The program is based around the Psalms.

There are 3 different groups that are playing. One is an ensemble from last summer, our Trinity (beginning/intermediate) group with help from several seasoned ringers and the Maggie Bells (advanced). The Maggie Bells are the last half of the program starting around 30:35. We did have several ringers who took time off during the pandemic. I am hoping that come this fall, we will have our full groups up and running.

We are thrilled to be sharing the program with a wider audience than just the church this year. We hope that you will enjoy watching and listening.

Thank you!

Rebecca
Olive Chapel Baptist
Apex, NC