Colour My World, and A Whiter Shade of Pale

Susan Nelson

Aug 28, 2022, 12:51:35 PM8/28/22
to handb...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I’m self-publishing Chicago’s "Colour My World” through Sheet Music Direct and it’s available on Sheet Music Press too. There are 3 compatible arrangements, PDF downloads:

Handbell ensemble (4T57):

https://www.sheetmusicdirect.com/en-US/se/ID_No/1154652/Product.aspx

Piano vocal (4T58):

https://www.sheetmusicdirect.com/en-US/se/ID_No/1154670/Product.aspx

Solo handbells (or C Instrument) & piano. This version has both the vocal melody and Pankow's lovely flute part.  (4T59):

https://www.sheetmusicdirect.com/en-US/se/ID_No/1154683/Product.aspx

Procol Harum’s “A Whiter Shade of Pale” is available also. These 2 arrangements are not compatible… the organ just plain sounds better in the original key!  :-)

Handbells, 3-5 oct. with optional chimes:

https://www.sheetmusicdirect.com/en-US/se/ID_No/984236/Product.aspx

Here's a video of Campanelli Handbell Ensemble's performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOmcbElEDJI

Organ:

https://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/a-whiter-shade-of-pale-digital-sheet-music/21305458

I hope you like them! Thanks!