And So It Goes by Billy Joel

Cathy Moklebust

Jul 28, 2022, 10:21:35 AM7/28/22
to Handbell-L
Friends,

I've just published my arrangement of Billy Joel's poignant and tender song "And So It Goes" for 3-5 octaves of handbells, with opt. handchimes, and a separate optional part for synth and voice.

It's available on Sheet Music Direct: https://www.sheetmusicdirect.com/en-US/se/ID_No/1160597/Product.aspx. The synth/vocal part is here: https://www.sheetmusicdirect.com/en-US/se/ID_No/1160605/Product.aspx. A 30 second MP3 audio file is included. If you'd like to hear and see a bit more, just PM me.

I sure hope the links work (my first time doing this) and that you all love it. It holds a very emotional "room" in my heart.

Rebecca Wingler

Aug 1, 2022, 9:10:37 AM8/1/22
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Is there anyone out there who could possibly talk to me about general maintenance on these bells? Thank you in advance!

Rebecca

Susan Nelson

Aug 1, 2022, 11:40:49 AM8/1/22
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rebecca,

There are different models of these bells, as castings, clapper units and handles evolved over the years. General care is the same as any handbell, (polishing, etc.) depending on what model you have. You can contact me privately for more info (su...@susantnelson.com). If they need repair, you should contact Greg Cowan greg...@yahoo.com of CBR Handbell Repair, as he has a lot of experience refurbishing rare bells.

Sue
---

--
Post: handb...@googlegroups.com