HAND agenda 6.20.2017

1 view

Susan Pearce

Jun 13, 2017, 8:31:26 PM6/13/17
to handan...@googlegroups.com, hand...@googlegroups.com, Yee, Leo, shamus cooke, Soren Impey, Andrew Riley, zef.w...@portlandoregon.gov

See Attached.

Order of items on agenda may change.

Please join us.

HAND agenda 6.20.2017.pdf

Susan Pearce

Jun 21, 2017, 3:34:37 PM6/21/17
to Soren Impey, handan...@googlegroups.com, hand...@googlegroups.com, shamus cooke, Anthony Bencivengo

Soren, et al,

Thank you for joining the Hosford-Abernethy Neighborhood District (HAND)  [;-}  Board meeting last night and for providing information about what the PTU stands for and what it has been doing, as well as walking through the resolution.

HAND stands by the resolution and will support work for fair, equitable, affordable housing.

Very best regards,

Susan Pearce, HAND chair

Jul 7, 2017, 12:38:00 AM7/7/17
to Soren Impey, handan...@googlegroups.com, hand...@googlegroups.com, shamus cooke, Anthony Bencivengo

Now that we have the edited version of the resolution on HAND letterhead, to whom should it be addressed and sent?