Brand Watches DKNY Ladies Watches NY3960 - AA Discount, Swiss, Fake

watch...@global-replica-watch.com

Apr 24, 2008, 7:27:39 AM4/24/08
Brand Watches DKNY Ladies Watches NY3960 - AA Discount, Swiss, Fake

Browse our DKNY Ladies Watches NY3960 - AA Swiss watches, which is
sure the watch you are looking for at low price. There are more high
quality designer watch Swiss for selection

DKNY Ladies Watches NY3960 - AA Link : http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wristwatch-2707.html

Brand : DKNY ( http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-Watches.html )

Model : DKNY Ladies Watches NY3960 - AA

Description :

Sale Price : $ 245.00

DKNY Ladies Watches NY3960 - AA Details :

<ul>
<li>Brand: DKNY</li>
<li>Band material: Gold-tone Steel Bracelet</li>
<li>Case material: Gold-tone Steel</li>
<li>Movement type: Quartz</li>
</ul>

DKNY Ladies Watches NY3960 - AA is new brand Swiss, join thousands of
satisfied customers and buy your DKNY with total satisfaction. A
watches-brand.COM 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is included with every
DKNY Fake Series for secure, risk-free online shopping. watches-
brand.COM does not charge sales tax for the Fake DKNY Ladies Watches
NY3960 - AA.

All of our Fake watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally it
takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watches-brand.com such as the tax. If you have
any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email
us by sa...@watches-brand.com.

The Same Fake DKNY Watches Series :

DKNY Ladies Watches NY3968 - AA :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wristwatch-2708.html

DKNY Ladies Watches NY3969 - AA :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wristwatch-2709.html

DKNY Ladies Watches NY3970 - AA :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wristwatch-2710.html

DKNY Ladies Watches NY3971 - AA :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wristwatch-2711.html

DKNY Ladies Watches NY3972 - AA :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wristwatch-2712.html

DKNY Ladies Watches NY3973 - AA :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wristwatch-2713.html

DKNY Ladies Watches NY3988 - AA :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wristwatch-2714.html

DKNY Ladies Watches NY3990 - AA :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wristwatch-2715.html

DKNY Ladies Watches NY3991 - AA :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wristwatch-2716.html

DKNY Ladies Watches NY3993 - AA :
http://www.watches-brand.com/DKNY-wristwatch-2717.html

Brand Watches DKNY Ladies Watches NY3960 - AA Discount, Swiss, Fake