Last Call!

Bob, K1IW

Aug 28, 2018, 8:40:42 PM8/28/18
to Boxboro!
For the Boxboro convention, we are required to give the hotel final
headcounts for the DXCC dinner and Grand Banquet on Tuesday next week.
After that we can add 5% but no more.

So the only way we can guarantee you a seat for you is if you order by
next Monday (Labor Day) evening.

After that, we will have limited availability and can make no
guarantees.

If you haven't heard, our Friday Evening speaker is Don Greenbaum,
just back from the Baker Island DXpedition.  All Friday dinner
attendees will be eligible to win the DXCC dinner door prize - an
Elecraft KX2 Shack-in-a-Box as well as some other goodies.

On Saturday evening, Abigail "Astronaut Abby" Harrison will
tell us about her work to become one of the first Mars astronauts.
All Saturday dinner attendees will be eligible to win the Grand
Banquet door prize - a Yaesu FT991A all mode/all band/MF through UHF
transceiver with System Fusion.  Like Friday, there will also be
some smaller items.

So remember - deadline for guarantee reservations is Monday Sept. 3rd.
Online ticketing for all purchases ends Wednesday Sept. 5th.

http://www.boxboro.org

See you there!
Bob - K1IW
Chairman - Boxboro 2018!