Publicity flyer

WB8PKK

Mar 24, 2022, 8:47:32 AM3/24/22
to Northeast HamXposition
Do we have a 1 or 2 page flyer announcing the HamXposition. This would be something that local clubs could include in their local club news.. Looked in the past years e-mail and did not see any.

Bob, K1IW

Mar 24, 2022, 8:50:19 AM3/24/22
to Northeast HamXposition
There is a one-page flyer which is stocked at HRO and Electronic Plus once tickets are available for sale.
An electronic version of the flyer is sent to this Group, and also to our email list.

Tickets go on sale on May 1st.  The flyer will be available around the same time.

-Bob

ken backhoe

Mar 24, 2022, 9:31:03 AM3/24/22
to Bob, K1IW, Northeast HamXposition
TY

When a draft is available may I please get a copy. Would like to get it placed into a bunch of clubs monthly newsletter. Also asking for Speakers and Volunteers.

Thank you
Ken