Woo hoo!

Kenneth Anderson

Oct 27, 2023, 2:28:43 PM10/27/23
to ham...@googlegroups.com
I just got approved to do a webinar on alcohol harm reduction for NAADAC!

dee-dee stout

Oct 27, 2023, 2:40:07 PM10/27/23
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Terrific Ken!! Congrats!

DD

Dee-Dee Stout, MA
Member of MINT
Adjunct Faculty, Holy Names University
Owner/Director, Dee-Dee Stout Consulting
Author, Coming to Harm Reduction Kicking & Screaming
Treat people as if they are who they can be and you help them become who they're capable of being.   ....Goethe

On Oct 27, 2023, at 11:28 AM, Kenneth Anderson <ham...@gmail.com> wrote:

I just got approved to do a webinar on alcohol harm reduction for NAADAC!

Adi Jaffe, Ph.D.

Oct 27, 2023, 4:35:02 PM10/27/23
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Nice!