integrative harm reduction addiction treatment goes to the Rocky Mountain Symposium on Addictive Disorders this Saturday!

Andrew Tatarsky

Sep 28, 2023, 6:46:52 PM9/28/23
Dear Friends,

https://www.rockymountainsymposium.com/

I will be in Denver this weekend giving a keynote talk on integrative harm reduction treatment for problematic substance use to the Rocky Mountain Symposium on Addictive Disorders, a traditionally old school addiction conference.

My keynote on the same topic at the Cape Cod Symposium on Addictive Disorders three weeks ago was embraced enthusiastically as a powerful, moving indication that the field is evolving toward seeing the essential value of a harm reduction helping attitude.

This reflects the sea change happening across the country toward embracing harm reduction as essential to being more helpful to more people.

Reach out to me if you will be there or at Psycon Psychedelic Convention. I love to meet fellow psychedelic and harm reduction friends!

Screen Shot 2023-09-28 at 5.55.58 PM.png
Andrew